Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
HDFURY Gamer 2 RGBHV
The global phenomenon that is HDfury is now available in a brand new shape. The HDfury Gamer 2 RGBHV Edition is a straight HDMI to RGB cable that includes an embedded HDfury2 module and offers analog sound output. An optional external power supply can also be connected so any HDMI source can be used.
Advantages of the Gamer2 Edition of HDfury2 are as follows:
- World's First and Only One PLUG and PLAY solution! HDMI straight to component including sound output! All in One Cable!
- Based on HDfury2 technology, Sound output and PSU connector available!
- Affordable pricing to compete with the cost of Components cable + VGA box commonly used by gamers till now to connect their PS3® or Xbox 360® Elite to an analog display.
- Outstanding and Unbeatable quality for the money (absolutely no competition with VGA box, it will make any VGA box looks like a toy from the dollar shop!)
- Allow DVD playback with upscaling up to 1080p on PS3/Elite or any others HDMI source
- Allow to access advanced HDMI settings from any HDMI source
- ICT bulletproof
- Successfully tested with PS4® and Xbox One™. (PSU required for both)
A power supply is now always included with the HDfury Gamer2 Edition when buying from HDfury.com directly.
The HDfury Gamer2 Edition can therefore be used with any HDMI sources (previous Gamer edition was limited to PS3 / Xbox 360 Elite).
If you are looking for ultimate quality and compatibility watch the HDfury3 or the brand new HDfury4S!
Xbox One and 1080i MAX display: You need the HDfury4/3Dfury with Scaler Firmware running.
- INPUT: Digital HDMI 24p male Port (100% digital)
- OUTPUT: RGBHV (VGA)
- A HDMI -> HDMI cable is used to connect to an HDMI source
- RGB 4:4:4 (8 bits) digital input
- YCrCb 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 digital input
- Compatible with non-HDCP or HDCP sources
- Compatible with any RGB Display
- Compatible with any YUV Display
- Directly connects to a display's Component (YPbPr) input using included breakout cable
- Takes less then 1 minute to install (Plug & Play)
- 11bit 200MHz data processing
- Triple video DAC
- Ultra short Analog links (HDMI video bandwidth: 25-165MHz)
- HDMI Data Rate – Bandwidth 1.65 Gbit/sec (Single link)
- Supports all HD/SDTV formats from 1080p down to 480i
- HDTV ready (480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p48/50/60 compatible)
- DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDMI 1.1 and 1.2 ready
- HDMI 1.3 interoperable
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded
- HDCP ready
- Screen position adjustable through Firmware and Custom Profile
- Accepts third party accessories on output such as the GAMMA-X (Gamma Correction)
- Automatic Input Format Detection: Digital YCbCr and RGBHV
- Full dynamic range for all input modes to maximize the level of detail
- Automatically switches color-spaces for both HDTV (Rec.709) and SDTV (Rec.601)
- Precise black levels – no black crush in any standard mode
- Stereo High-Quality Analog Audio Output
- HD-DVD and Blu-Ray Disc™ player compatible
- Playstation® 3, 4, Xbox 360 and One compatible
- Satellite and Cable set-top box compatible for HDTV
- HDMI video graphics card compatible
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded
- Energy management: DVI and VESA DPMS compatible
- Ultra low power consumption in Standby (3.5mA)
- Maximum power: 0.4A under 5V (at 1080p/60)
- On-board DC/DC converter (5V) with extra-low EMI signature
- Power +5V from DVI/HDMI
- Blue LED to display active digital link and power status
- Small size: 75x56mm cabinet
- 100% ROHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)
- Installation: The HDfury2 module may be DIRECTLY screwed to the back of the display into the VGA SUB-D plug.
- Shortest RGB and Component (YPbPr) analog video link as possible.
- HDCP rules compliant: No end-user access to decrypted analog video. Once screwed, this module becomes "a part of the display itself".
- Professional factory made (mass-production) using pick/place and reflow/wave solder pro equipment.
- Gold Plated connectors, tracks and material
- Full aluminium case with thermal dissipation
- Optional +5v input and power supply
- EDID detective feature: EDID eprom can be reprogrammed using a computer through the graphics card (feature reserved for professionals)
- Internal EDID EEPROM with complete CEA861 extension block
- One year warranty
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
PlayStation, PS3, and PS4 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Questions and Answers
Will this plug into its HDMI output and then to the Projectors RGB inputs ?
And if so does it need or does it include the RGB adaptor cable for the VGA end ?
I do not see the HDMI end of the cable in your pictures.