Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
The HDfury3 features completely reworked and improved audio and RGB outputs. The HDfury3 allows users to shift the picture LEFT or RIGHT at will through push buttons. The color depth upscaling feature is user selectable (ON/OFF via a DIP switch). The HDfury3 also features 4 customizable EDID banks, two of which may be used to limit the output resolution to 1080i out of the box (again via DIP switches). This is a very useful feature for anyone with a display that supports 1080i but not 1080p and has sources that do not offer manual setting of the output resolution.
Also included are two HDMI® 1.3 inputs with Deep Color support and MANUAL or AUTO switching. Owners of RGB displays will also be happy to learn that the H/V syncs may also be forced to either positive or negative via a DIP switch.
For information on how to set these options see our HDFury3 User Manual.
- 2x HDMI 1.3 input with Deep Color support (Manual or Auto switch mode available, user selectable)
- Component (YPbPr/YCbCr) and VGA (RGBHV) video output
- Sound output in both Analog and Digital Optical (S/PDIF 5.1 Dolby/DTS) through an innovative 3.5mm combo jack
- 4x EDID banks (2 per channel)
- Built-in user selectable output resolution limit settings
- Customization settings available through DIP SWITCH
- Perfectly and automatically center image in all standard NTSC/PAL component modes
- Manually adjust horizontal screen position in all NTSC/PAL RGBHV modes
- Performs Colour Depth Upscaling in all modes (ON/OFF user selectable)
- Sync Polarity Inverter included
- Automatic SD/HD color-space selection
- Accept third party accessories on its output
- Improved output cable driver for driving long cable runs (40-50′)
- Software upgradeable
- Input: 2 x HDMI v1.3 (DVI 1.0 compatible)
- Switch: Auto / PortA / PortB
- 10-bit deep color HDMI native support
- Output: VGA FEMALE output connector, 10 bit analog resolution.
- HDCP supported (Integrated HDCP decipher engine, Preprogrammed HDCP key)
- Horizontal shift capability for RGB output mode
- Enabled with a dip-switch, applied with push-buttons
- Output sync polarity selector for RGB modes (dip switch)
- Output format: Either RGB or YPbPr, dip-switch selectable
- YPbPr requires VGA->3RCA breakout cable
- All HD/SDTV formats from 1080p down to 480i, NTSC and PAL
- Including 1080p @ 72Hz PAL and NTSC (for RGB output only)
- Including 1080p @ 24Hz PAL and NTSC
- 11-bit 225MHz DAC processing (for true 10-bit analog output)
- Two separate Internal EDID EEPROM with complete CEA861 extension block
- Dip-switch selectable
- One EDID supports all formats
- The other EDID is up to 1080i, and no 24Hz support (by default, reprogrammable)
- Automatic Input Format Detection: Digital YCbCr and RGB
- Full BTB and WTW support in YPbPr output
- Automatically switches color-spaces for both HDTV and SDTV
- Precise black levels – no black crush in any standard mode
- Dual purpose audio output connector
- SPDIF digital output for 5.1 Dolby/DTS
- Analog L/R 2-channel stereo
- Industry-Standard Compliance
- HDMI 1.3
- DVI 1.0
- HDCP 1.1
- Digital Video Input / Output
- Dual integrated HDMI 1.3 cores
- Supports DTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 72Hz or 720p/1080i @ 120Hz with 36-bit color depth.
- Flexible digital video interface:- 24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4- 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2- 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU-R BT.656)
- Integrated RGB Color Space Converter for both RGB-to-YCbCr and YCbCr-to-RGB (both 601 and 709) with true 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processing
- 4:2:2 <> 4:4:4 converter with 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processing
- Digital Audio Output
- Industry-standard S/PDIF output
- Supports 2-channel 32-192kHz stereo audio
- Supports IEC60958 2-channel PCM
- Capable of passing IEC61937 compressed audio (5.1 Dolby® Digital, DTS®, etc.)
- User's Manual (Nov 29, 2010)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.