Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix, with EDID, RS232, IR, Coaxial, and Audio Out
The Blackbird™ 4K 8x8 HDMI® Matrix allows you to connect up to eight HDMI sources and independently distribute any source to any of eight HDMI displays. It supports video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz and 4K@30Hz, 3D video, up to 16-bits/channel Deep Color, and high-definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. Each video output has a corresponding S/PDIF digital coaxial output for connection to an external amplifier or AV receiver. It includes eight sets of infrared transmitters and receivers, allowing you to control the selected source device from any of the individual displays. The built-in menu system and front panel LCD display allows you to independently control the EDID information for each source device.
True Full 8x8 Matrix: Independently view any of the eight sources on any of the eight displays. Additionally, you can quickly and easily set all displays to a single source using the Output All button or connect each display to its correspondingly numbered source using the PTP button.
4K Everyday: Enjoy video at resolutions up to 4K@30Hz with support for the latest HDMI® and HDCP 2.2 specifications.
Smart EDID: The front panel LCD display allows you to independently control the EDID information for each source device. Additionally, a PC application allows for PC control via an RS-232 or Ethernet connection.
Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD players, satellite and cable receivers, and game consoles, as well as HDMI®-equipped televisions and video projectors.
- Independently select any source for viewing on any display
- Supports HDMI® video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz and 4K@30Hz
- Supports Deep Color up to 16-bits/channel
- Supports high-definition multichannel audio, including 7.1-channel LPCM, Dolby TrueHD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Independent EDID control for each source
- Front panel LCD display setup, control, and status display
- Includes eight sets of infrared repeaters, allowing for remote control of any selected source device from any display location
- Each video output has a corresponding S/PDIF digital coaxial RCA output for use with external amplifiers or AV receivers
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Output All button allows for quick connection of all displays to a single source
- PTP button quickly connects each display to its correspondingly numbered source
- Can be controlled using the front panel buttons, the included remote control, or a PC using an RS-232 serial or Ethernet connection
- Includes software application for PC control via RS-232 or Ethernet
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Inputs||8x HDMI® video, 1x RS-232 serial, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 9x 3.5mm TRS IR receivers|
|Outputs||8x HDMI video, 8x RCA digital audio, 8x 3.5mm TRS IR transmitter|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1080p@60Hz, 4K@30Hz|
|Maximum Video Bandwidth||2.97Gbps/channel (891Gbps total)|
|Input Power||12 VDC, 2.5A AC power adapter|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||23 watts|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||17.3" x 7.9" x 1.8" (440 x 200 x 45 mm)|
|Weight||5.1 lbs. (2.31 kg)|
- User's Guide (Jun 1, 2016)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Blu-ray™ and Blu-ray Disc™ are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD&tradde;, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Questions and Answers
9 months ago