Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 6x2 HDMI Matrix with Audio, HDCP 2.2
View any of six HDMI® video sources on two displays with the ability to independently determine the source for each display using this Blackbird™ 4K 6x2 HDMI Matrix. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, 3D video, MHL® input, and high-definition lossless multichannel audio. It features both analog stereo and digital optical (Toslink) audio outputs, which allows you to use headphones, powered speakers, or an external amplifier or AV receiver for the primary video output. It includes a Picture-in-Picture (PiP) feature, allowing you to view two video sources on any connected display, regardless of its native capabilities. You can even directly connect your MHL-equipped smartphone or tablet without the need for a separate MHL adapter.
6 HDMI Inputs: Connect up to six HDMI® video sources with video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, including an MHL®-equipped smartphone or tablet.
4K Everyday: Enjoy video at resolutions up to 4K@30Hz with support for the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications.
2 HDMI Outputs: Distribute any of the six video inputs to either or both connected displays at the same time.
- Distributes any of six HDMI® video sources to either or both of two connected displays
- Includes analog stereo and multichannel digital optical Toslink outputs
- Adds the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) video feature to any HDMI display or projector
- Supports direct input from an MHL®-equipped smartphone or table without the need for a separate MHL adapter
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, including 1080P@60Hz and 3D video
- Compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications
- Includes audio EDID to force 2.0, 5.1, or 7.1 channel audio
- Supports multichannel lossless digital audio streams, including LPCM, Dolby TrueHD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Includes infrared remote control
Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
|Video Inputs||5x HDMI®, 1x HDMI with MHL® support (6 total)|
|Video Outputs||2x HDMI|
|Audio Outputs||1x 3.5mm analog stereo, 1x Toslink|
|Bandwidth||2.97Gbps/channel (8.91Gbps total)|
|Audio Support||2.0, 5.1, and 7.1 channels|
|Power Source||5 VDC, 2A AC power adapter|
|Maximum Power Consumption||10 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Dimensions||9.8" x 4.3" x 1.0" (250 x 110 x 26mm)|
|Weight||25.4 oz. (720g)|
- User's Guide (May 31, 2016)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
MHL® is a trademark of MHL, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
Blu-ray™ and Blu-ray Disc™ are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Questions and Answers
The unit will support ARC audio when the ARC option is selected.
Our knowledgeable Technical Support staff would be more than happy to assist.
Can this be powered on/ off with the remote? I see in the photos the unit has a power toggle but the remote appears to have a power button as well, maybe it goes into standby?
My current matrix (cheap one) has a lot of flicker when changing channels with my cable box and takes a long time to see the channel when changed, how does this one do?
• The TV provides power to the connected device (5 V DC/500 mA with MHL 1.0, 5 V DC/900 mA with MHL 2.0)
• Uses a single, thin cable to connect the mobile device to the TV.
• The TV remote has the ability to control the connected device through HDMI-CEC (Anynet+). Although, with mixed manufacturer this function is not guaranteed.
• Streaming 1080p uncompressed HD video.
• 8 channel uncompressed audio (e.g., 7.1 surround sound).
• Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
Looks like a well made product
1 year ago
1 year ago
I need a switcher that can split audio signal to feed my PRE/AVR and this unit works great.
You need to connect the output 1 (arc) to TV (arc) and then the audio signal will go tru output 2.
Haven't test with 4K source or HDR yet but so far it works what I need for now.
At this price it beat others hdmi switcher by far.
Hope it can do HDR (well maybe not cause it need hdmi 2.0a at least)
CONS: Should have coax audio output.
6 hdmi inputs not much .. not less .. but the more the merrier. (I was looking for 8x2 but they don't have it)
When changing resolution to 4K. It always goes to 4K@30 but you can change it to 4K@60 (4:2:0).
I might look for another unit that support 4k@60 on 4:4:4 but right now I will live with it cause the one that support full 4k still expensive.
1 year ago
11 months ago
6 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
1 month ago
As for the units switching ability, it performs as per the description listed by Monoprice.
Would recommend this product to a friend.
1 year ago