Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 2x2 HDMI Matrix
This is a high performance HDMI® Matrix with two HDMI inputs and two outputs. It allows any source (e.g., Blu-ray disc™ player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, gaming console, etc.) to be shown on either or both of two output displays at the same time. It supports 4K, 3D, and 16-bits/channel Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards, you can be sure of great HDMI distribution.
- Support display resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, and 3D-1080p@60Hz
- 3D video support including frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock
- Supports Deep Color up to 48-bits per pixel
- Supports the reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification, such as LPCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS®, and HBR
- Full color standard support, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, and xvYCC extended gamut color
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz
- Supports EDID control via an EDID selector
- User's Manual (Dec 31, 2013)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
DTS®, the Symbol, and DTS + the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Questions and Answers
Should you require additional assistance, please reach out to our technical support team with a detailed question via any of the methods available here:
Our knowledgeable Technical Support staff would be more than happy to assist. Thank you
PROS: Small, can display one input in both displays or one input on one display.
CONS: Can not turn off an input to one display entirely, meaning an input must be displayed on each display at all times. Of course you can turn the screen off and it's not an issue.
The only issue I have is with the IR. I would love it if my harmony remote could control this unit so I didnt have to carry around the remote for it. That is not this products problem but worth noting.
11 months ago
Cons - small size also means bulky cables will move it around when you're routing, remote is flimsy
I've used this matrix with my Xbox to allow for switching between small and large screens, and my desktop to extend my workspace to my TV for presentation work. It works seamlessly and the remote simplifies operation.
1 year ago
10 months ago
Instructions for use are a bit awkward reading and from the setting of the DIP switches they appear to be opposite (to me at least) what the instructions read them to be in.
Works very well though once the remote is figured out.
Can group 2 different signals in to 2 separate outputs or 1 to 2 and I think the other way too.
Suggest it to others.
1 month ago
1 month ago