Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K HDMI 1x8 Splitter Extender over Cat5e and Cat6 with IR, Loop Out, EDID, POC with 8 Receivers, 50m, 164ft
This Blackbird™ 4K 1x8 HDMI® Splitter/Extender allows you to distribute a single HDMI signal to up to eight displays. It transmits the split signals to receivers at distances up to 164 feet (50) away over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It provides 4.95Gbps bandwidth and supports video resolutions to 4K@30Hz, including 1080p@60Hz and 3D video. It supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature, allowing you to install the receivers in locations without an available AC power outlet.
This Blackbird 4K product is the most compact and cost effective product for splitting and extending 4K HDMI video from a single source to 8 displays from up to 164 feet.
- Distributes a single HDMI® signal to up to eight displays
- Transmits video signals to distances up to 164 feet (50 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable
- 4.95Gbps maximum bandwidth
- Supports multichannel high-definition audio, including 7.1-channel LPCM and 5.1-channel Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature
- EDID switch to set the video and audio modes for the HDMI source
- Wideband infrared extender allows control of the HDMI source device from each of the remote locations
|Outputs||8x RJ45, 1x HDMI|
|Maximum Resolution||4K@30Hz, including 1080p@60Hz and 3D video|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||165 MHz per channel (495 MHz total)|
|Bandwidth||1.65 Mbps per channel (4.95 Mbps total)|
|IR Frequency Range||30 ~ 60 kHz|
|Input Power||12 VDC, 2.5A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||15 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH, noncondensing|
|Splitter Dimensions||11.6" x 3.3" x 0.7" (295 x 83 x 17 mm)|
|Receiver Dimensions (each)||3.1" x 2.7" x 0.7" (79 x 68 x 17 mm)|
|Splitter Weight||25.4 oz. (720g)|
|Receiver Weight (each)||4.6 oz. (131g)|
- User's Manual (Jan 9, 2017)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby TrueHD™ is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, and the logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Questions and Answers
If not can I run two extenders in series ?