Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 2.0 Sharing Switch 4 to 1 with (2) A to B cable
This USB 2.0 peripheral sharing switch is the ideal solution for sharing a printer or any USB device such as pen drive, scanner, USB hub... etc, with up to four computers. For the maximum convenience, this unique switch also works with USB enabled Windows or Mac, or Linux computers.
- Save desk spca and slim design
- Easy to install with Plug N Play convenience.
- 1-port USB downstream peripheral switch
- Fully compliant with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices
- Supports hot swapping for all your USB devices
- 4 LED status indicator light for each port
- With over current protection to insure safety of your equipment
USB 2.0 sharing switch
(2) A to B cable 5ft. each
1. Plug the USB device cable into the downstream port of your PC.
2.Connect the USB device such as printer, hub, pen drive...etc into any of the downstream port on the USB sharing switch unit.
3.PC will automatically detect the sharing switch unit and/or USB device.
Windows, Linux, Mac
PROS: Lightweight, no power supply needed
CONS: LED lights are bright for a dark room, no way to turn off lights when not in use
It switches quick and easy for either computer. No issues so far. The 2 to 1 USB Sharing Switch would have been sufficient but there were a couple unhappy reviews. That could happen with almost any product, but I got the switch with the least negative reviews. So far, I am satisfied. BTW, the guys at Radio Shack sent me here because of the lower prices.
3 months ago
2 months ago
PROS: Manual Switching... may be a con to some, but manual switching has is benefits in certain situations.
Great price.... item would be alot more at other vendors.
Connections seem sturdy and snug.
So far this switch is working perfectly.
The only way it could perhaps be better is if it had a button for each instead of having to press 1 button multiple times to get to the one you want.
5 months ago