Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Toslink S/PDIF 2x1 Switch
This Toslink® S/PDIF Optical Audio Switch allows you to connect two digital optical audio devices to a single output and switch between them. It supports reliable and lossless audio transmission over cables up to 16 feet (5 meters) in length.
- Switches between two S/PDIF digital optical audio inputs to a single output
- Reliably receives and transmits signals over cables up to 16 feet (5 meters) in length
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM audio signals
- Supports compressed 2-channel and DTS® audio signals
- Audio signals are immune to electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
|Audio Inputs||2x Toslink® S/PDIF digital optical audio|
|Audio Output||1x Toslink S/PDIF digital optical audio|
|Input Power||5 VDC, 1A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.4A|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Dimensions||2.0" x 1.6" x 0.8" (50 x 41 x 21 mm)|
TOSLINK® is a registered trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
DTS® is a registered trademark of DTS, Inc.
Questions and Answers
6 months ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
PROS: easy set up
CONS: the only thing is you have to manually switch the out put. really no big deal for my use, but if you have to switch a lot you might want a different unit.
4 months ago