Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4k 5x1 HDMI Presentation Switch, 18Gbps, 4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2, RS232, IR, USB
This Blackbird™ 4K 5x1 HDMI® Presentation Switch features four HDMI inputs, plus a combination input that can accept VGA, Component (YPbPr), or Composite (CVBS) video. It supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and is fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 standards. It supports automatic and manual switching and includes support for automatic EDID management.
- Four HDMI and one combination input that can accept VGA, Component (YPbPr), or Composite (CVBS) video
- Supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports automatic and manual switching
- Automatic EDID management
- Includes IR remote control and RS232 control options
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 standards
- 2-channel analog audio pass-through option
- USB port for firmware updates
|Video Inputs||4x HDMI®, 1x VGA/YPbPr/CVBS|
|Video Outputs||1x HDMI|
|Maximum Video Resolution||4K@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Input Power||12 VDC, 1A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||9 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104®F (0 ~ +40®C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140®F (-20 ~ +60®C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||4.3" x 11.3" x 1.3" (110 x 288 x 32 mm)|
|Weight||1.9 lbs. (880 g)|
- User's Manual (Apr 10, 2017)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Questions and Answers
Is there an RS232 wake command?
This unit needs a discrete power on.
You just need to connect it on the VGA input.
Hope this can help.