Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird HDMI Extender, 50m, PoC, IR Kit, Loop Out
This Blackbird™ HDMI® Extender transmits 1080p@60Hz signals to distances up to 180 feet (55 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature, which allows the receiver to be powered by the transmitter over the Ethernet cable. It supports bidirectional IR extension, which allows you to control the source device from the remote location, as well as the remote display from the source location.
- Extends 1080p@60Hz HDMI® video signals to distances up to 180 feet (55 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable
- Supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 specifications
- Includes HDMI loop out to allow connection of a display at the source location
- Supports bidirectional IR extension
- Features built-in EDID management for matching the input resolution and audio capabilities of the connected display
- User's Manual (May 16, 2017)
Blackbird™ is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
|Maximum Video Resolution||1080p@60Hz|
|Input Power||5 VDC, 1A (micro USB)|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||4 watts|
|Operating Temperature||+14 ~ +131°F (-10 ~ +55°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (each)||2.6" x 2.6" x 0.7" (66 x 66 x 17 mm)|
|Transmitter Weight||1.3 oz. (36 g)|
|Receiver Weight||1.3 oz. (38 g)|
Questions and Answers
1 month ago