Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
2x16 SVGA VGA Matrix Switcher Splitter Amplifier Multiplier 250MHz (Refurbished)
This refurbished product has been professionally inspected and repaired. It contains all parts and accessories, but may show signs of wear. It is guaranteed to work like new, but may not come in the original packaging.
The Monoprice VX-8216F matrix switcher allows you to connect 2 VGA video source devices to up to 16 VGA video displays. Each output is independently controlled, meaning that you can have two different images or sync two images together.
- 250MHz pixel frequency
- Extends the video signal to distances up to 213 feet (65 meters)
- Supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B (for video out ports 1 and 2)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440@60Hz
- Can be cascaded
- Compatible with standard VGA cards
- Each output can be set to source A, B, or turned off
- Measures 13.5" x 4.1" x 1.7" (343 x 105 x 42 mm)
- Weights 3.3 lbs. (1480 g)
- User's Manual (Aug 4, 2010)