Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
2-Port DVI KVM Switch, Retail
The Monoprice IC-1712-ID brings KVM convenience to DVI video based computer systems.
- Controls PCs with one PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, and DVI monitor respectively
- Supports the standard PS/2 mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse (PS/2 compatible/Optical/Explorer 3.0), WheelMouse Optical, Trackball (Optical 1.0/Explorer 1.0) and Logitech TrackMan (Marble/Marble FX/ Marble+), Cordless MouseMan (Wheel/Optical), Cordless TrackMan (FX/Uve) mouse, Cordless Optical TrackMan, MX300 Optical mouse
- Fully supports the Microsoft IntelliPoint 5.0 mouse driver and Logitech Mouse Ware driver
- Supports Windows® 95/98/98SE/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista®/Win7, Mac® OS X® 10.6 and later, Linux®, Novell Netware, FreeBSD
- Superior video quality - Up to 1280 x 1024, DDC2
- Supports selecting PC by mouse clicking
- Real mouse identification function
- 3 ways for PC selection - Push-button switch, hot key, or mouse clicking
- Easy to install-No software required
- Hot Pluggable
- Integral keyboard and mouse emulation for PC booting error free
- Auto scan function to monitor PCs
- Auto skips over the powered-off PC
- Beep sound and multi selection ways on/off option for port selection
- User's Manual (Dec 28, 2007)
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
CONS: Max resolution supported is only 1280x1024. Didn't work for my application which used 1600x1200.
While included cables would have been nice, they are definitely available for sweet prices at Monoprice. I only needed one DVI cable so I was able to utilize excess.
The functionality of this KVM is excellent
I did use a USB/PS2 adapter for my cheap mouse without any issues at all.
Im very pleased with this product.
Thumbs up MonoPrice!
PROS: DVI switch
CONS: Doesnt work for me. I dont have any ps2 devices though, maybe thats why?
PROS: Works with pre-XP OSs
CONS: You have to be using PS2 ports in order for this to work. What PC manufacturer uses PS2 ports today?
PROS: The unit seems to be well built
CONS: No cables, and no reference of availability from Monoprice.
PROS: It was cheap?
CONS: Everything but the price. Didn't work.
CONS: PS2 and quality issues
Thank you for your review and truly sorry to hear about you experience with PID 4074. Has this worked properly for you initially? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried switching the cables or connecting to a different source or display to see if that changes anything? Another thing you can try is power cycling the switch.
Disconnect everything from the switch including power and cables. After about 5 minutes, plug everything back in and power everything back on. Also try powering everything on from the display and work backwards in the chain to the source device.
Please let me know if the above steps yield any results. Thank you for your cooperation in the matter.