Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
4-Port Component Video Switch with IR Learning
Expand the Component video, digital, and analog audio inputs of your TV set!
- Supports Component Video, Digital 5.1 (Coaxial, S/PDIF)*, and Analog stereo audio signals (RCA).
- IR learning.
- Remote control included.
- Push button selection: User may also use the push button on front of unit to select the signal source.
- High Isolation: In order to transmit high quality component video, we have specially designed circuitry for isolating the adjacent component video input so you can achieve a great picture and crisp audio for that pure home theatre entertainment experience.
- Self-termination: For those inputs that are not in-use, our specially designed circuitry allows those unused ports to self-terminate with a 75-ohm load. This is great for signal protection from outside interference.
(*) In order to have the best performance, please check that input and output component video format is the same. (YPbPr or YCbCr)
(**) Component video cable connectors are normally color-coded. Example: Red, Green and Blue are the primary colors needed to display your video accurately. Please make sure you check your connections and they are correct before beginning playback.
- 4-Port Component Video Switch
- Remote Control
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- User's Manual (Jul 3, 2007)
Questions and Answers
PROS: Does the job perfectly, controllable via IR/remote, IR learning feature, fast/clean no-relay switching, great price, easy to use. You can be confident that you're getting the quality/value that comes with all MonoPrice products. Latest revision has good IR receive range and well-illuminated LED indicators.
CONS: Does not have a single IR command to sequentially select the next input (AFAIK) given that there is a single push button on the front panel, I would've thought an IR equivalent would exist. Instead, there are 4 discrete IR commands to select each of the inputs. Also, the remote it comes for is quite large (for only 4 buttons), but the codes can be learned/extracted and programmed into another remote.
PROS: good remote responsive faster than HDMI switch protocol exchange.
great picture quality
CONS: none so far
PROS: Like that you can connect multiple devices.
CONS: Does not work with the RCA cables.
PROS: Works. Cheap.
CONS: Does not make ice cream.
This switching unit works perfectly to switch all my subs and digital audio all at once.
PROS: Lots of connections. Works perfectly. Nice appearance. No signal degradation whatsoever.
Even has Digital (Coaxial, S/PDIF) *5.1 and (RCA) Analog Stereo audio signals.
Easy connections. Haven't used the learning IR feature yet but plan on it with my Logitec Harmony 1000 remote.
CONS: None-works perfectly!
PROS: I am very happy with this product as I have pruchased several of them with no problems. I use them to increase the number of inputs for older console stereos, which I refurbish. These units are simple and install anywhere.
CONS: It is obvious that the instruction manual is written by someone who does not speak English and would be helpful to see it rewritten by someone who does.
PROS: 3 video game consoles hooked up, no problems. Clean and easy.
CONS: No instructions but not really needed.