Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/Smartphones, 20,000mAh Power Bank, Black
- Fastest possible charge time for your iPhone®, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad®, or Android™ devices.
- Two dedicated ports to charge two devices at full speed.
- Never run out of power: Charge your iPhone 6 up to 11 times or Samsung Galaxy S®6 up to 7 times or your iPad Air® 2 times and other smartphones multiple times off of one charge from your Monoprice Power Bank.
- Easy to read LED status indicator shows your power level and recharges in 14 hours with included micro-B cable.
- What you get: simple frustration free packaging, micro-B cable, built-in emergency LED, quick start guide, friendly customer service, and Monoprice's hassle free 1 year warranty.
- Monoprice is fully dedicated to 100% satisfaction on our products and customer service.
Select Series Power Bank
Monoprice's Select Series Power Bank provides the power you need to keep your devices charged on the go. Status LEDs show the charge level at a glance and indicate when the Power Bank is charging and how much charge it has left. A built-in LED flashlight provides emergency illumination when needed.
Fast Charging for Up to Two Devices
Each port charges your device at full speed, just like your home charger. There are no buttons to push--simply plug in your device and the Power Bank starts charging. Once you're finished, the device shuts down automatically.
Built-in overcurrent protection prevents any device from accepting any more current than it can handle, keeping your valuable devices safe.
At a glance:
- 20000mAh Battery Capacity
- Powers and charges USB-powered devices
- Overcurrent protection
- Automatic charging without the need to tap or hold a button
- Includes a micro USB charging cable
Why Choose a Monoprice Power Bank?
Plug and Go
The device features a micro USB port for charging and a standard USB port for charging your devices. Plug into your computer or a USB wall outlet to charge.
Included with the Power Bank is a micro-B USB cable for charging the Power Bank and a User's Guide.
The Power Bank is compatible with most devices utilizing USB charging.
Each Power Bank is covered by Monoprice's 1-year warranty.
|Battery Capacity||2,000 mAh||4,000 mAh||6,000 mAh||8,000 mAh||
|20,000 mAh||27,200 mAh|
|Time to Recharge||2.5 Hours||5 Hours||4 Hours||5 Hours||6.5 Hours||5 Hours||5 Hours||14 Hours||15 Hours|
3.5 x 1.2 x 0.8
3.5 x 1.7 x 0.8
3.9 x 2.6 x 0.9
4.0 x 3.1 x 0.9
4.7 x 3.1 x 0.9
5.4 x 2.4 x 0.9
5.4 x 2.4 x 0.9
6.3 x 3.2 x 0.9
6.3 x 3.2 x 0.9
|Weight||2.3 oz. (66g)||4.1 oz. (116g)||6.3 oz. (180g)||8.1 oz. (231g)||10.2 oz. (288g)||9.3 oz. (263g)||9.1 oz. (259g)||15.4 oz. (436g)||15.4 oz. (436g)|
(Port 1 / Port 2)
|1.0 amps / -||1.0 amps / -||1.0 / 2.0 amps||1.0 / 2.0 amps||1.0 / 2.0 amps||2.4 / 3.0 amps||1.5 / 2.4 amps||1.0 / 2.0 amps||1.0 / 2.0 amps|
|Number of iPad® Charges||1||1||1||1||2||3|
|Number of iPhone® 6 Charges||1||2||3||4||6||6||6||11||15|
|Number of Galaxy S®6 Charges||1||2||3||4||4||4||7||10|
|Includes a USB Charging Cable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 Year Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Input Connector Type||USB micro B female|
|Input Power||5 VDC, 2000mA|
|Output 1 Power||5 VDC, 1000mA|
|Output 1 Connector Type||USB A female|
|Output 2 Power||5 VDC, 2000mA|
|Output 2 Connector Type||USB A female|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +113°F (0 ~ +45°C)|
|Dimensions||6.3" x 3.2" x 0.9" (160 x 82 x 23 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 oz. (436g)|
Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, and iPad Air® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Samsung® and Galaxy S® are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
"Up to two larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on." is the guideline
7 months ago
3 months ago
6 months ago
2 months ago
These chargers get quite hot when being charged at the wall connection.
We tried different plugs and connection modules, the plugged area still gets hot. Hope this doesn't lead to any explosions, as we heard about Samsung smart phones recently. They take a longer time to fully charged ,especially the 20,000mAh we just bought. Otherwise they perform as advertised. Thank you
PROS: Reliable products, so far!!
CONS: See above comments.
6 months ago
4 months ago