Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Wheeled Transport Hard Case with Pluck and Pull Foam, Fits Phantom 3/2 Drone + Accessories, 25 x 19 x 11 in
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for audio equipment or display monitors using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
This case features a pair of 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and an extendable, locking handle, which allows you to roll the load. The handle extends about 13", resulting in the top of the handle being about 37" off the floor when the case is standing on its side. Additionally, it has full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and extendable handle for easy portability
- Full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load
- Customizable name plate
- 7 and 9 mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 3295 cu in (54 liter) internal volume
- 160.94 lbs (73.0 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 24.72" x 18.74" x 11.10" (628 x 476 x 282 mm) external dimensions
- 21.26" x 15.83" x 9.84" (540 x 402 x 250 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 21.61 lbs (9.8 kg)
Questions and Answers
1 year ago
11 months ago
I only have 2 criticisms. First, the latches do not stay open like they do on Pelican or Seahorse cases. This means when you undo the side latches, they will fall back down and prevent it from opening easily. It takes a bit of practice to wiggle the latches free from the lower portion of the case, but when you figure it out it can be opened quite easily.
Second, the Monoprice logo on the front peeled off on my first shoot. The case sat in my car for about an hour while I was setting up other gear, and the adhesive melted and the red M logo peeled up. I planned to remove it and add my company logos anyways, but it was unexpected and worth mentioning.
2 months ago