Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
MHD Action Camera Skin - 3pack - Black Camo
Customize your Monoprice MHD Action Camera with this colorful and protective PVC skin!
This skin is designed to perfectly fit the Monoprice MHD Action Camera (PID 10159). It uses a 3M adhesive, which holds the skin firmly in place on the camera body, but allows removal at a later time, if desired.
The skin is made of 0.31mm thick PVC material for durability. In addition to improving and customizing the camera's appearance, the skin protects the upper surface from scratches and dings associated with hard use in extreme environments.
|Application Temperature||+40 ~ +100°F (+4 ~ +38°C)|
Instructions For Use:
- Read all of these instructions completely before beginning installation.
- Ensure that the camera, skin, and environment are all within the Application Temperature range of +40 ~ +100°F (+4 ~ +38°C).
- Using a clean, dry cloth, clean the top half of the camera to ensure that there is no residual dirt, dust, or fingerprints. For best results, use a microfiber cleaning cloth, such as those used to clean camera and eye glass lenses.
- Carefully remove the backing from the skin to reveal the adhesive side. Take care not to touch the adhesive.
- Apply the center of one end of the skin to the camera body. Check the alignment to ensure it is centered and properly aligned. If not, pull it back off and reapply.
- Once you are certain the skin will fit properly, continue applying the center of the skin down the length of the camera body, ensuring that the skin fits properly around the switch.
- Once the skin is applied down the length of the camera, apply each side until it is firmly attached to the camera body. Use your finger to push out any air bubbles that may have accumulated.
Once the skin is properly applied it should be allowed to set for 30-60 minutes before use.