Prevent loss of tone from having your signal routed through effect pedals with no or weak bypass and add flexibility using this Programmable 4-Loop Pedal Switcher from Monoprice!
This pedal switcher features a true bypass, so that the signal never even touches pedals in loops that are left unselected. It features four loops, each of which can contain any number of pedals in series. It has eight effect banks, each of which has two effect groups. Each effect group can have any number of effect loops included.
The switcher has built-in memory, so you don't have to program it for each show or practice session. It is built of heavy duty steel, so you can stomp on it without fear of breaking it and ruining a show.
It is powered using a standard 9V Power Supply for Guitar Pedals (PID 611690) with the tip/center negative on the DC connector. It draws only 100mA, so it can share a single power supply with your pedals by using a Multi-Plug Daisy Chain Cable (PID 611698).
- 16 effect groups in 8 banks (2 per bank)
- 4 effect loops
- True bypass
- Built-in memory for programmed settings
- Heavy-duty steel casing for extreme durability
- Bright LEDs are easy to see even in bright daylight
- Uses the same power source as your pedals
|Input Power||9 VDC (tip/center negative)|
|Effect Groups||16, 2 per bank|
|Dimensions||11.1" x 3.2" x 2.2" (283 x 82 x 55 mm)|
|Weight||1.9 lbs. (0.88kg)|
| rated by 2 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.