Monoprice is a proud member of the HDBaseT™ Alliance
Add another 100 meters extension to the output of your HDBaseT™ Matrix or Splitter using this HDBaseT Daisy Chain Extender from Monoprice!
HDBaseT is the superior standard for extending HDMI® video signals to distances up to 100 meters over just a single Cat6 Ethernet cable (up to 70 meters using Cat5e cable). Additionally, each HDBaseT output can be daisy chained up to 8 times, giving a maximum total extension distance of up to 800 meters, using this Daisy Chain Extender.
This extender provides all the functionality of an HDBaseT receiver, with the addition of an HDBaseT output to extend the signal to another daisy chain repeater or to terminate it with a receiver. The extender features an HDMI video output, 3.5mm jacks for an IR receiver and transmitter, and a 2-port 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet switch.
This extender provides a minimum data transfer rate of 6.75Gbps, which means that it supports High Speed 1080p and 3D video signals, as well as high definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. The extender is compatible with all HDBaseT products from Monoprice and those from other manufacturers that conform 100% to the HDBaseT standard.
- Supports 1080p and 3D video modes
- Supports high definition, 7.1-channel audio, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Extends any HDBaseT output up to an additional 100 meters
- Extend up to 100 meters using Cat6 cable (up to 70m using Cat5e)
- Supports forward or backward IR extension
- Supports minimum 6.75Gbps data transmission rate
- Supports HDCP v1.2
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits (12-bits/channel)
- Supports x.v.Color™
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends using 22AWG, 24AWG, or active HDMI cables with RedMere® technology to achieve the best results and to ensure minimum signal loss over longer distances.
HDBaseT and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
RedMere is a registered trademark of Redmere Technology, Ltd.
|Video Outputs||1x HDMI|
|HDCP Support||version 1.2|
|Data Transfer Rate||2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720, 1080i, 1080p|
|Supported Audio Formats||LPCM, Dolby AC3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Input Cable Length||Up to 328 feet (100 meters) using Cat6|
|Output Cable Length||Up to 328 feet (100 meters) using Cat6|
|Deep Color Support||Up to 12-bits per channel (36-bits total)|
|Supported IR Frequencies||38 ~ 60 KHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||+5 ~ +131°F (-15 ~ +55°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)|
- 1x HDBaseT daisy chain extender
- 1x 5V/3A AC adapter
- 1x User's manual
| rated by 3 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.