Monoprice is a proud member of the HDBaseT Alliance
Transmit your HDMI® video signal to up to eight displays at distances up to 100 meters using this HDBaseT™ 1x8 HDMI Splitter from Monoprice!
The primary function of this Splitter is to distribute the video from a single HDMI source to up to eight displays. It is also a video extender using the HDBaseT standard. HDBaseT is the superior standard for extending HDMI video signals to distances up to 100 meters over just a single Cat6 Ethernet cable (up to 70 meters using Cat5e cable). Additionally, it can be daisy chained up to 8 times, giving a maximum total extension distance of up to 800 meters!
The HDBaseT standard also provides for the transmission of infrared remote control signals and 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet (100Mbps) network traffic. The network connection is input to the Matrix and is distributed to each receiver of the same Cat6 cable that carries the video and IR signals. Each receiver includes a 2-port Ethernet switch for direct connection to network aware equipment or connection to a larger switch for local distribution.
This system provides a minimum data transfer rate of 6.75Gbps, which means that it supports High Speed 1080p and 3D video signals, as well as high definition multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™. The kit includes everything you need to get up and running except the Ethernet cable. While it will function using Cat5e, we highly recommend using Cat6 or even Cat7 cables for best results.
- Supports 1080p and 3D video modes
- Supports high definition, 7.1-channel audio, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Distributes a single input to up to eight outputs
- Extend up to 100 meters using Cat6 cable (up to 70m using Cat5e)
- Can be mounted in a 19" rack (mounting hardware included)
- Supports forward or backward IR extension
- Supports minimum 6.75Gbps data transmission rate
- Supports HDCP v1.2
- Supports Deep Color up to 36-bits (12-bits/channel)
- Supports x.v.Color™
- Can be daisy chained 8 times for a maximum extension distance of 800 meters Extends 100Base-TX 100Mpbs network traffic
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends using 22AWG, 24AWG, or active HDMI cables with RedMere® technology to achieve the best results and to ensure minimum signal loss over longer distances.
HDBaseT and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
RedMere is a registered trademark of Redmere Technology, Ltd.
|Video Inputs||1x HDMI|
|Video Outputs||8x HDMI|
|HDCP Support||version 1.2|
|Data Transfer Rate||2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720, 1080i, 1080p|
|Supported Audio Formats||LPCM, Dolby AC3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Input Cable Length||Up to 16 feet (5 meters)|
|Output Cable Length||Up to 328 feet (100 meters) using Cat6|
|Deep Color Support||Up to 12-bits per channel (36-bits total)|
|Supported IR Frequencies||38 ~ 60 KHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||+5 ~ +131°F (-15 ~ +55°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)|
- 1x HDBaseT 1x8 splitter
- 8x HDBaseT receivers
- 2x Rack mount ears
- 8x Mounting screws
- 1x 12V/5A AC adapter
- 1x AC power cord (polarized NEMA 1-15 to IEC 60320 C8 connector)
- 8x 5V/2A AC adapters
- 1x IR transmitter
- 8x IR receivers
- 1x User's manual
| rated by 1 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.