While the use of a wall mount is one of the best ways to ensure your display doesn't come crashing down on the floor, sometimes a wall or ceiling mount is just not convenient and you need to use the basic table stand for your TV. You can still keep your TV, and your family, safe by using this Universal Safety TV Lock from Monoprice!
This kit includes a high-strength steel cable and mounting hardware. The cable serves as an anchor chain, securing your TV to a nearby wall or other solid surface. The system can be installed to walls with wooden studs or to concrete/brick walls using the included hardware.
Installation is simple. Just attach the two cable clamps into the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV. Next install the cable anchors to the wall or other surface. Then simply run the cable from the one clamp on the TV, through the two anchors on the wall, then to the other clamp on the TV. Remove all the slack and the tightened cable will firmly hold your display in place.
Now you won't have to worry about the TV falling and breaking, or worse causing injury, despite being in a high traffic area for kids and pets.
- User's Manual (May 6, 2014)
| rated by 5 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.