Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large bottle, blister pack) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tab®, and smartp...
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones
Stable Series Slim Tilting Wall Mount for Medium 32 - 55 inch TVs Max 165 lbs Black UL Certified
Two-Piece Inset Wall Plate with 4 Inch Built-in Flexible High Speed HDMI® Cable With Ethernet - Single Port (1P) - White
Stable Series Full Motion Wall Mount for Large 37 - 70 inch TVs Max 132 lbs
Don't leave your flat panel TV on a table or stand where it can be knocked over and damaged, or even worse injure a child or pet. Instead, mount it securely and safely to the wall using this Adjustable Tilting/Swiveling Wall Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
This mount bracket supports adjustments in three dimensions; it can be swiveled ±90° and can be tilted up to 10° downward. Additionally, it can be extended from a minimum distance to the wall of 3.7" to a maximum of 18.7". It features a built-in level, which will help ensure it is installed correctly.
This bracket is designed to mount an LCD, LED, or Plasma display with a VESA mounting pattern between 100x100 and 800x400, which includes most 37" to 70" displays*. It can be mounted to any type wall (brick, concrete, wood stud, etc.) and can safely hold up to 132 lbs (including the weight of the mount itself). Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your display is compatible with this mount as long as it has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
|Minimum VESA||100 x 100|
|Maximum VESA||800 x 400|
|Maximum Weight||132 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||37"|
|Maximum Display Size||70"|
|Tilt Range||+0/-10 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||18.0" x 8.3"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||34.0" x 8.0"|
|Built In Level||Yes|
|Notes:||No logo on mount|
Installation is definitely a 2-person job with this mount. The extra weight and heft is comforting but it is also questionable whether the mount needs to be this heavy as it makes installation a lot more difficult.
PROS: - Cheap
- Heavy duty, robust and sturdy
- Tilt adjustment works well
- Dual support arms are sturdy and do not flex
- Spirit level included in back plate - but of minimal use (see cons)
CONS: - Instruction manual is absolutely unusable and atrocious. There is absolutely no text in terms of sentences or steps/bullet points. Just a bunch of cryptic illustrations. No mention at all about the fact that the front plate (on which the TV hangs) needs to have the bolts/nuts tightened as it ships very loose.
- Front plate needs to be leveled independently of the backplate, making the backplate leveling a pointless exercise as it has no impact on the final leveling of the TV once it is hung on the front plate. It helps with final leveling adjustment, but the lack of any documentation makes it hard to plan for
- Back plate that mounts on wall is not wide enough. It is barely wide enough to hit 16" spaced studs center to center. But this provides no flexibility in centering the mount if the location where you want to mount the TV is not perfectly centered between 2 studs.
- Given the weight of the mount, it would be nice if the backplate could be detatched from the dual arms for installation and bolting onto the wall/studs. That would make aligning/leveling the wall mount backplate a lot easier. I was able to disassemble the arm to achieve this, but the mount is clearly not designed for this and it was tedious to reassemble the dual arms once the backplate was bolted onto the wall.
PROS: Price, quality
CONS: Stiff and picture of item is inaccurate
It was level pushed up against the wall but then would become out of level when the mount was extended - Arrrgh - Hopefully it was just a lemon, I buy enough of these that I would want to purchase this again from Monoprice to save on my expenses.
PROS: Best price I found for mounting a television over 65 inches.
CONS: Heavy - but it's for a larger television so not too surprising
Something about it is not stable - kept getting out of level
Did not tilt as much as you would expect a FULL MOTION mount to tilt
PROS: Great product
CONS: Shipping cost are way to high.
My first time installing a wall mount. Mounted my 40" Sony Google TV with ease.
Tips: Read AND understand the diagrams first, get a good studfinder (I used a Zircon e50), take your time, double check your marks, use your own bubble level (not the one on the unit), you'll need a socket wrench to tighen the lag bolts down.
This thing is solid. TV is safe and sound.
PROS: Solid, quality build.
Easy to install.
Incredbily great price. Monoprice puts the big box stores to shame.
Ordered on the 26th, arrived on the 28th (California to California address)
Plenty of hardware etc. for any TV/situation.
PROS: Cheap price.
CONS: Cheap construction.
Thank you for your review and truly sorry to hear PID 6200 is not working out for your setup. I will submit a complaint on the mount so our product team can look into the matter further. For now, if truly dissatisfied with the mount, I can assist you in setting up a return RMA. If you wanted to proceed with the RMA, just let me know and I can get that started right away. My apologies for the trouble and hope this helps!
Tech Support Associate
PROS: Super fast shipping, incredible value, great quality, easy to install.
PROS: Very good price, easy to install. can tilt and rotate.
CONS: takes a good deal of effort to rotate, not very smooth
PROS: Great product looks nice and love the way I can adjust my TV.
CONS: Only issue I had was the Plastic Anchors. The would not Open when I was screwing in the bolts. I had to get some good wall mout anchor from Home Depot.
That was NOT true with item 6200. The instructions were nothing more than poorly drawn pictures, no text, and all the parts were in a single bag.
When I contacted Monoprice technical support, they offered absolutely no assistance other than to be willing to email me a copy of the poorly drawn instructions.
If I had not installed a wall mount previously, I would have been lost.
In fairness, the wall mount is solid and works well. So, if you have installed full-function wall mounts, go for it. Otherwise, choose a different product (I don't know how to tell which come with complete instructions), or go with a brand name and pay the price for their expertise and experience.