Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
PLA is a good choice for a printing material if you are looking for high accuracy and high resolution. It extrudes at lower temperatures, does not require a heated base, and has a very low shrinkage rate (0.3%). PLA is harder than ABS, but is therefore also a bit more brittle. Additionally, PLA is a plant-based plastic, which means that it is biodegradable and gives off a slightly sweet odor, like roasting corn.
This 1 Kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm ±0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.03mm. It has a nominal processing temperature of 210° C (410°F). Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
The negatives of using PLA is that it is vulnerable to degradation from moisture, sunlight, and heat. Additionally, it is more prone to overheating during processing, which can cause dripping and drooping if it gets too hot.
- Reel Diameter: 195mm (7.68")
- Hub Diameter: 95mm (3.74")
- Spindle Diameter: 38mm (1.50")
- Reel Width: 80mm (3.15")
| rated by 3 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.