Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
8 Port 10/100/1000M PoE Switch/ 8 Port PoE/ 802.3af
Distribute data and power to your Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices using this 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch from Monoprice!
This switch is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T communications. It features eight 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, each of which is designed to the 802.3af and 802.3at standard to carry both data and up to 30 watts of power for use by PoE equipped Access Points, IP Phones, IP Cameras, etc. The switch can deliver a total of 120 watts of power across all eight PoE/data ports.
The switch supports all the standard features for Gigabit Ethernet switches, including 802.3x flow control and a 4K auto-learning/auto-aging MAC address table.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, all with PoE functionality
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at/af standards
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for each PoE port, 120W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE+ IEEE 802.3at/af compliant Powered Devices (PD)
- Supports 4K MAC address table, MAC address auto-learning & auto-aging
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex mode, Back-pressure flow control for Half-duplex mode ports
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Power MAX LED to monitor the PoE power status
- Steel desktop design, with internal power supply
|Interface||8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE ports|
|LED Indicators||PWR, 1-8 PoE, 1-8 1000M, 1-8 LINK/ACT|
IEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE–TX,
IEEE 802.3 10BASE–T, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Transmission Method||Store and Forward|
|Switching Fabric Capacity||16Gbps|
|MAC Address Table||4K, auto-learning & auto-aging|
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, Full-Duplex mode,
Back-Pressure Flow Control, Half-Duplex mode
|PoE||30 Watts (Max. each port), 120 Watts (Max. all ports)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +158°F (-40 ~ +70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||100~240 VAC, 50~60Hz|
|PoE Power||155 watts (max with PD connected)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0" x 6.8" x 1.7" (280 x 173 x 43 mm)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE|
- 1x 8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch (8x PoE)
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
- 2x Mounting Brackets
- 1x Power Cord
PROS: 1u rackmount or desktop mounting options. Cooling fan. Easy to see indicators.
CONS: A tad noisy with the cooling fan.
We utilize it with Ubiquiti PRO AP and it worked right away. The fan is a little noisy for an 8 port switch but fine in a closet.
PROS: Works immediately. Powers my Wireless Access Points.
CONS: a little noisy fan.
1 year ago
9 months ago
1 year ago