AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router + USB Adapter Combo
Break out of the crowded 2.4GHz wireless band and achieve blazing wireless and wired speeds using this AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router + USB Adapter Combo from Monoprice!
This wireless kit includes both a Dual Band Gigabit Router and a Dual Band USB Adapter. This kit relieves the crowding on the 2.4GHz band by adding a second channel at 5 GHz. Your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi® equipment can still connect at the 2.4GHz band, while your newer Wi-Fi equipment will be able to connect on the 5 GHz band.
The router includes four 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired networking connections and four fixed 5dBi antennas for superior wireless reception. It can achieve speeds up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and up to 900Mbps on the 5GHz band. It supports a number of advanced features, including support for multiple SSIDs, bandwidth control, and VPN pass-through.
The USB adapter allows you to add dual-band wireless connectivity to your PC, Mac, or Linux desktop or laptop computer. It provides up to 300Mbps bandwidth on the 2.4GHz band and up to 900Mbps on the 5GHz band. It supports Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) and includes two detachable 5dBi antennas for improved wireless range. It is compatible with Windows® XP or later, Mac® OS X® 10.4.x or later, and Linux.
The package includes a USB extension cradle with a 68" cord for the USB adapter, so it can sit on a desk instead of being tied to the location of the USB port on the computer. Also included is an Ethernet cable and a removable stand for the router.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac standards
- Works on the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz bands simultaneously
- Includes four 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports for wired connections
- Includes three 5dBi antennas for superior reception
- Provides up to 300Mbps bandwidth on the 2.4GHz band and up to 900Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK wireless encryption
- Supports wireless MAC filtering
- Includes support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Includes support for Bandwidth Control and Access Control
- Supports Virtual Server, DMZ, and VPN Pass-through functions
- Supports Dynamic DNS and Static Routing
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.