Break out of the crowded 2.4GHz wireless band using this AC750 Wireless Dual band Router from Monoprice!
This router relieves the crowding on the 2.4GHz band by adding a second channel at 5 GHz. Your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi® equipment can still connect at the 2.4GHz band, while your newer Wi-Fi equipment will be able to connect on the 5 GHz band.
It includes four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports for wired networking connections and three 5dBi antennas for superior wireless reception. It can achieve speeds up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and up to 450Mbps on the 5GHz band.
It supports a number of advanced features, including support for multiple SSIDs, bandwidth control, and VPN pass-through. An Ethernet cable is included.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac standards
- Works on the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz bands simultaneously
- Includes four 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports for wired connections
- Includes three 5dBi antennas for superior reception
- Provides up to 300Mbps bandwidth on the 2.4GHz band and up to 450Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK wireless encryption
- Supports wireless MAC filtering
- Includes support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Includes support for Bandwidth Control and Access Control
- Supports Virtual Server, DMZ, and VPN Pass-through functions
- Supports Dynamic DNS and Static Routing
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
| rated by 10 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.