As any system administrator knows, server rack space is expensive. Make the most out of your limited rack space by using this high-density, SpaceSaver 19" Half-U Shielded Cat6A 24-port Patch Panel from Monoprice!
This shielded patch panel is designed for Category 6A STP/FTP cable connections. It is rated for 550 MHz bandwidth and up to 10 Gbps data throughput. It features 24 RJ45 ports with Dual IDC headers situated 180° relative to the ports. The IDC headers are terminated using a 110-type punch down tool. The panel is compatible with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded solid-state and network cables. The panel includes color coded wiring diagrams for both T568A and T568B installations. The panel includes a 16" grounding cable with a ring terminal.
The patch panel measures 19" wide on the face and 17 1/4" wide on the body. It is 3 15/16" deep and 7/8" high. The frame features 24 C-shaped keyholes for cable strain relief. The packaging includes 24 3" zip ties, 2 rack mount screws, 2 plastic washers, 12 cable clamps, and 12 screws for the clamps.
Note: Over torquing the rack mount screws can cause damage to the mounting ears. The plastic washers are intended to be used with the rack mount screws to reduce the chance of over tightening the installation.
- High-density panel, packs 24 RJ45 ports into half the space of ordinary panels
- Suitable for use with solid or stranded 22-26AWG wire
- Krone-type punch-down termination with built-in strain relief bar
- Gold plated RJ45 contacts
- Ports clearly labeled on front
- Includes a color coded wiring diagram for both T568A and T568B terminations
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, and EN 50173-1 specifications
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- UL certified in Canada and the United States
| rated by 2 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.