If you are visually impaired and are having difficulty navigating this site, please call our Customer Support line via our toll free number 1 (877) 271-2592.
    Cat6 RJ-45 Toolless Keystone - Green
    Product # 1041
    Color: Green
    In Stock This item will ship on 1/22/2018 if ordered within 2 days 14 hours 41 minutes

    Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)

    Volume Pricing

    Qty: 1 $1.19
    Qty: 2-9 $1.14
    Qty: 10-19 $1.09
    Qty: 20-49 $1.04
    Qty: 50+ $0.99

    To see and take advantage of our member pricing sign up for a business account or contact our sales team.

    Learn more about Monoprice Business


    Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
    No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
    3.8 / 5.0
    225 Reviews
    5 Stars
    4 Stars
    3 Stars
    2 Stars
    1 Stars
    Best keystroke jacks to use for install.
    April 25, 2011
    Works exactly as advertised, had a tiny bit of trouble aligning the wires at the bottom, but once I got that it worked great. The PDF guide is excellent.
    May 25, 2009
    Works great, no complaints.
    August 23, 2010
    Easy enough to use, but if you're doing a lot of jacks, buy a punchdown tool and use regular keystones. Again, these work just fine and are really simple to use, but only if you have no need for the additional tool long-term. Punchdown tools ensure connections are darn near perfect.
    January 4, 2010
    Great Buy.

    PROS: Easy to use, great for novices geting into cat6 network building

    CONS: they do require some force to get them to lock, it says it tool less, however I Had to use a leatherman to get them to lock.
    September 10, 2012
    It worked... eventually.
    I chose these tooless jacks because I did not want to spend the money on a tool, I won't be doing wiring projects on a regular basis. So for the money, they were worth it.

    But due to the blades not cutting into the insulation I had a 50% failure rate. Fortunately by opening the jack back up and taking a razor blade, I was able to scrape away the insulation, allowing for a complete connection when I closed the jack again.

    PROS: Wiring diagrams are printed on the jack. Pretty easy to figure out how to wire it.

    CONS: No instructions. Unless the jack is taken apart on the hinge, very difficult to work the wires into position.
    The blades did not adequately cut through the insulation. I had a 50% failure rate.
    September 3, 2011
    Time Consuming
    I have over 30 years wiring experience and this product is not easy to use. The wires must pass thru a small hole in cover before terminating into proper slots. this type connector is very time consuming.

    PROS: It does work once connected

    CONS: Too tedious of a design
    June 14, 2016
    Too much trouble
    While the jacks are up to Cat6 specification, I found them to be insanely difficult to use with Monoprices own 23AWG Cat6 cable. I ended up having to use a pair of needle-nose to pull the wires into the jacks notches so that the blades would engage.

    I strongly recommend regular 110 punchdown jacks instead theyre much easier to install.
    November 14, 2008
    I half to use needle nose pliers to push the cable in place just to hold it to push the connector down. After that it's a hit or miss if it connects. I'm using solid wire cat6 and this is the most time consuming tooless keystone jack I've ever used. 85% of the time it's good the other 15% not so much. right now iv'e hooked one up and it failed on pin 2 and 8. Tested it with a punch down keystone all 8 lines light up. Hooked another one of these up now pin 4 7 and 8 fail. Iv'e spent twice as much time on these as other ones and sometimes they fail.
    August 8, 2011


    In Stock This item will ship on 1/22/2018 if ordered within 2 days 14 hours 41 minutes