Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
8inch 28AWG High Speed Male to Female HDMI® Port Saver - Black
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
PROS: Easily bends. The Right length.
PROS: Price, function
PROS: Very flexibile, inexpensive, great quality
PROS: Fits well.
Cable is of good quality.
PROS: - Well built
- gold plated connectors for exceptional contact
- stress relief for heavy insulated cables you may be using
- both connection are a perfect fit, your cable won't "fall out of the socket"
- small size, not any bigger or bulkier than it needs to be
CONS: none, except I should have bought a spare or 2.
I tried it with a 3D Blu-ray and didn't see any degradation. Certainly passed the signal through fine.
Works for 1080p and 3D signal
CONS: Should have bought more! (and I bought 5)
This is how I had the port savers setup for anyone who is interested
- one port saver for video coming out of the cable box then another port saver going into the receiver.
- one port saver for video coming out of the PS3 then another port saver going into the receiver.
- one port saver for coming out of the receiver then another port saver going into the TV.
I have a Samsung LN52A650 TV, Motorola QIP6416-2 cable box from Verizon and my receiver is the Pioneer VSX-80TXV. Im also using the same HDMI cables I bought from MonoPrice, which is HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified CL2 Rated (In-Wall Installation) Cable (24AWG) w/ Net Jacket - 15ft (Gold Plated Connectors).
I bought the port savers specially for what they were intended for, but since I cant use them with my TV then I will have to live without them until MonoPrice can correct/fix this issue if they choose to do so.
PROS: Works fine.
CONS: None that I can think of.