Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core (Gold Plated) - WHITE
The USB micro B connector has become the new universal standard connector used on most smartphones and tablets. This USB 2.0 cable features a USB A male plug on one end and a USB micro B male plug on the other end. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It is shielded and features a single ferrite core to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Includes a ferrite core to prevent RF and electromagnetic interference
There are no problems with the remaining cable.
PROS: Price is great
CONS: Poor quality control.
If you're looking at purchasing this product, then all I can really say is good luck.
PROS: VERY lengthy
Works for the most part
Supports data & power connections
CONS: Stopped working properly after the second day of use.
Bulky ferrite bead at the mini-usb end of the cable.
1) transfer data to and from my PC without any issues and also
2) let me charge my phone from a 2 amp wall charger at 1.9 amps
PROS: High Quality Cable
PROS: I like the white color which easily differentiates from the usual black cables. The plug has an A side and a B side so you know which way it has to be inserted. And the price was excellent.
PROS: Pros: Fast charging, durable and inexpensive. Great gifts
CONS: Cons :End up giving them away and keep running out of my personal cords :) no cons
PROS: It charges extremely well. I needed one that would actually act like a fast charger and this is doing the trick.
CONS: Does not 'snap' in to my Nexus devices. Tend to slide out.
PROS: Sturdy, price, length, data transfer speed.
CONS: 2/2 will not exceed 1Amp regardless of the charger or device.
CONS: Most of the devices I want to charge won't charge because for some reason they fit too loose and don't make good contact with my devices