Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Standard Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet and HDMI Micro Connector, 6ft
Connect your HDMI® equipped mobile device directly to your television using this Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet and HDMI Micro Connector from Monoprice!
This Standard HDMI Cable features an HDMI Micro Connector (Type D) on the source end and a regular HDMI Connector (Type A) on the other end. It supports the following general features:
- 4.95Gbps data throughput
- 34AWG copper conductors
- Ferrite core helps protect against RFI/EMI
- Full size HDMI connector head measures only 15.7mm thick and 24.0mm wide
- HDMI Micro connector head measures only 13.0mm thick and 16.2mm wide
- Gold plated connectors
It supports the following HDMI features:
- 720p/1080i resolution at 60Hz
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
PROS: See review title.
CONS: Doesn't transform into a robot?
PROS: Good price, fast and reasonable shipping
PROS: It definitely works as advertised!
PROS: I bought a micro-HDMI to regular HDMI cable from MonoPrice and the quality of the prefab connectors is superb. The price is unbelievable. I'll never buy a retail cable again!