Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet and HDMI Micro Connector, 18-inch
Connect your HDMI® equipped mobile device directly to your television using this High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and HDMI Micro Connector from Monoprice!
This High Speed HDMI Cable features an HDMI Micro Connector (Type D) on the source end and a regular HDMI Connector (Type A) on the other end. It supports the following general features:
- HDMI Micro Connector at source end
- 10.2Gbps data throughput
- 34AWG copper conductors
- Ferrite core helps protect against RFI/EMI
- Full size HDMI connector head measures only 15.7mm thick and 24.0mm wide
- HDMI Micro connector head measures only 13.0mm thick and 16.2mm wide
- Gold plated connectors
It supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- 4K resolution at 24Hz
- 3D video
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
PROS: great hard to find length
reliable for 1080p
CONS: will not transmit a 4k signal