Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
25ft 18AWG CL2 Premium 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Coaxial Cable (RG-6/U) - Black
Component video, also known as YPbPr, produces the highest quality analog video. This cable includes conductors for each of the three video channels (Red, Green, Blue) as well as the two stereo audio channels (Red and White) and is ideal for connecting the analog output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV.
The video conductors in this cable are made from RG-6 coaxial cable, with 18AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The audio lines utilize 27AWG stranded conductors. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. The connector housings have color-coded, knurled rubber rings for easy identification and a perfect grip when installing or removing the cable.
This cable is CL2 rated, indicating that it conforms with fire safety and insurance requirements, making it safe for use through or within the walls of residential class buildings.
Color Coded: Green, Red and Blue (Component Video) & Red, White (Stereo Audio)
- Triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-6/U coaxial cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference.
- Gold plated RCA plugs to improve conductivity.
- Color coded and labeled for the luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) Signals.
- Solid center conductor: 18 AWG (1*1.02) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 9*16/0.12 Braid
Fully molded construction. Excellent quality.
- 26 AWG (10/0.12) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 48/0.12 Braid
Data Field Service Engineer
4 months ago
PROS: Excellent material and construction with gold plated connections that produce vivid color and sharp image
Though still good, the analog audio cables seem to be of a lower quality than the video cables. I haven’t tested to see if there are any issues running digital audio over these connections.