Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Red
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 7-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: Red.............Easy to identify
CONS: I don't see any cons.
PROS: This cabling is durable and perfect for patch panels on, in my case, for a home networking lab.