Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
10ft PS/2 MDIN-6 Male to Male Cable
Most commonly found on PCs as the PS/2 keyboard/mouse connector, the 6-pin Mini-DIN connection is used for a variety of applications, such as:
- Amateur HF radio equipment DATA connection
- Altec-Lansing PC speaker system subwoofer cable
- Blitz automotive DVD screen
- Chatterbox headsets
- Klipsch 2.1 channel audio system connections
- RS 232 connection on Dell MP series projectors
- Throttle cable for Saitek x52 Flight Sticks
- TV-out connection for Leadtek and VisionTek GeForce 2 Ti cards
- and many others
This 10 foot cable provides a straight-through (pin 1 to pin 1, etc.) connection with a male 6-pin Mini-DIN connector on each end.
Questions and Answers
PROS: The cords were exactly what I needed. The delivery was prompt and the price is great!
2 months ago
PROS: Has all 6 wires + shield wire. Probably more durable than Klipsch's promedia 2.1 cable.
CONS: Wish it were black for my application. male plug ends don't have a lot of jacket reliefI trimmed the plastic back 1/8th in on mine so that it plugs in further.