Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
3G SDI 2x1 Switch
Designed for professional SMPTE video applications, this 3G SDI 2x1 Switch allows you to determine which of two connected SDI video sources will be displayed on the SDI monitor. This switch supports bit rates up to 2.970 Gbps and supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI video signals.
- Features equalizer circuitry on the inputs and outputs, allowing it to support long cable runs
Support for multiple standard and high definition video resolutions:
- SD 525i and 625i
- HD 720p @ 24, 25, 30, 50, and 60 Hz
- HD 1080i @ 50, 60 Hz
- HD 1080p @ 24, 25, and Hz
- 3G 1080p @ 50, 60 Hz
Support for multiple color spaces:
- RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled
- YCbCr 4:2:2 sampled
- Supports data rates: 270Mbps～2.97Gbps
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit Deep Color
- Compatible with the HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424), and SD-SDI (ST 259) standards
|Input Connector||2x SDI BNC Male|
|Output Connector||1x SDI BNC Male|
Supported Cable Length
(using RG59 cable)
3G (1080p 60Hz) Mode: up to 262 ft (80m)
HD (720p 60Hz) Mode: up to 393 ft (120m)
SD (480i) Mode: up to 656 ft (200m)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5" x 3.3" x 1.0" (90 x 85 x 25mm)|
|Weight (Net)||7.0 oz. (200g)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to +158°F (0 to +70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||+14 to +176°F (-10 to +80°C)|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|AC Adapter Input||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Adapter Output||5 VDC, 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max)||1.5W|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE, UL Listed (C+US)|
Included in the Package:
- 1x 3G SDI 2x1 switch
- 1x AC power adapter with 44" cord
- 1x User's manual
Momentary switch you need for what function? Selection of 1 and 2 are done by Select button momentary type.
PROS: Unit was able to pass embedded audio,something that your specs did not mention.
PROS: Cheap, professional build, small form factor, no latency.
CONS: Non at this price.
Great price and performance.
8 months ago