Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
25ft 22AWG CL2 High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable, Black
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
Note that this cable is NOT an ordinary HDMI® cable. This is specifically for connecting a device with an HDMI connector to another device equipped with a Single Link DVI-D connector, typically found on PCs, projectors, and older video equipment before the HDMI standard became widespread. These cables can NOT carry audio. They carry video signals only!
If you are looking for a High Speed HDMI Cable or a Standard HDMI Cable to connect equipment with HDMI connectors, please look at one of the following categories instead:
*** !!! WARNING !!! ***
This HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable is capable of video performance equivalent to a High Speed HDMI Cable.
The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly, thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
TIP: It is a good idea to test cables and connections before installing them inside a wall. If there are any issues or problems, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time, effort, and expense of installing them inside the walls.
This cable is capable of the following HDMI video features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD™ and Playstation™ 3 devices support x.v.Color.
|Connector Type||HDMI® male to DVI-D Single-Link male|
|Cable Diameter||12 mm|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 4K|
|Bandwidth||up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total)|
|Data Throughput||up to 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total)|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), x.v.Color™|
|UL File #||E119932|
|UL Style #||20276|
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD™ and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation® and PlayStation 3® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Just bring a backhoe into your living room and dig a 6 foot trench, and bury it.
Okay, an exaggeration. But, it's about twice as thick as a standard VGA cable, so you should keep that in mind.
PROS: Great build quality. No signal problems. Dimensions as advertised. Works flawlessly.
CONS: 22AWG is fat. I read other reviews that mentioned this is a thick cable. It IS a thick cable. About as thick as the Component connector for my XBox360. It's a thick cable, and it's not incredibly flexible, either. So, you might want an angled connector, or a different cable weight if you need to come in at 90deg with less that 12" clearance.
PROS: PERFECT. Arrived quick. Open. Plug in. Quality of picture is superb. 'Nuff said.
CONS: Don't have any yet.