SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
- Lifetime warranty on all cables, one year warranty on most other items
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Easy return
- 100% safe SSL encrypted shopping
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant
Updated September 10, 2015
Basic Return Policy Monoprice stands behind the quality of everything we sell, and we are committed to your satisfaction. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to Monoprice within 30 days of delivery date for a replacement or refund.
For some products, we offer modified versions of our return policy. Please click each link below to learn more about each specific return policy:
- Consumable items and batteries
- Bulk Items
- Heavy Items
Return an item or Order
- Log into your account My Account. If you checked out as a guest you will need to create an account using the same email address or Contact Us.
- In the left hand column under “MY ACCOUNT” select “Request refund/replacement”
- Select Refund or Replacement. (If the option is greyed you are no longer eligible for a refund or replacement based on the time frame and policy specific to that item).
- You are now at the “RMA refund – STEP 1 of 3.” Follow the instructions provided throughout the RMA process.
- Once you have successfully requested your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) our returns team will then contact you via email within 2 business days to tell you if your return has been approved or if we need more information.
How a return is processed Once Monoprice receives your return, it takes up to three days to receive, inspect, and process.Timing for processing depends on your selection. Please allow the following:
- For replacements, up to seven business days to receive notification that a replacement has been shipped;
- For refunds, up to seven business days for a refund to be posted back to the original payment method; or
- For store credit or check, up to fourteen business days to be processed and issued.
Consumable Items and Batteries Consumable / 1-time use items, such as disposable batteries, universal battery packs (Lithium Ion / NiMH), inkjet or toner cartridges, cleaning products (containing cleaning fluid), screen protectors, heat shrink tubing, thermal paste, zip ties, etc., can only be returned for a replacement of the same item if deemed defective by Monoprice.
Disposable alkaline batteries are not covered under warranty. Monoprice's 30-day return policy will apply only if the item(s) is unopened and in the original packaging.
Bulk Items Bulk items include networking bulk cable, Rg6 bulk cable, microphone cable, lengths of un-terminated cable longer than 100 feet, and other similar items.
In general, Monoprice does NOT allow partial returns of any item. We urge all customers to test the entire cable BEFORE installing. If a portion of a bulk item is found to be defective, we may be able to offer a replacement or a partial refund, depending on how much of the product has been used. Please inquire.
Heavy Items Due to the size and weight of certain items (projector screens, server cabinets and bulk items), they can only be delivered via UPS Freight.
If this type of item arrives damaged or defective within 30 days from delivered date, please contact our Returns Department to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Once a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is approved, the Monoprice Returns department will arrange a scheduled pickup by UPS Freight shipping carrier. Heavy items must be returned via UPS Freight, which we will arrange for you. Monoprice will provide a confirmation number, the date and time for pick-up, and a bill of lading for you to give to UPS Driver with the returned heavy item.
Monoprice requires photo verification of any damaged suffered by projection screens during transit before processing an RMA.