Monoprice is proud to offer a high quality cost effective DVR solution for your security system! Featuring a user friendly linux based mouse driven graphical user interface (GUI), remote access via Internet Explorer for menu control and monitoring of playback, a maximum recording rate of 480 frames per second (FPS), H.264 video encoding which uses up to 50% less storage space than Mpeg4 encoding, event notifications to e-mail or PC client systems, various backup options available such as USB flash drive or an external CD/DVD writer, and expandability through the addition of an internal DVD-RW (not included), this is a DVR that provides the ultimate level of protection for your home or business at a price that's affordable.
- User friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
- Mouse driven GUI
- Easy to use menu composition
- Easy to use recorded data search (time, date, motion, alarm)
- Auto restart after power interruption
- DB structure offers data stabilization and optimum storage utilization
- Remote control via client program
- Remote full access via Internet Explorer (menu control, monitoring, playback)
- Pan, tilt, zoom control
- Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 encoding (uses up to 50% less space than Mpeg4)
- Multi channel playback
- IR remote control
- Event notifications to e-mail, buzzer, or PC client system
- Various backup options available (USB flash drive, external CD/DVD, internal DVD-RW (not included) )
- Storage: 3 SATA hard drives up to 2TB each for a total of 6TB maximum (not included)
To see a copy of the Instruction Manual for this product, please click the following link.
* Please note that this product does NOT include a SATA internal hard drive, SATA internal DVD-RW, USB flash drive, or external CD/DVD writer. These are options that will need to be purchased separately and installed by the customer.
*Please note this DVR does not provide native support for mobile viewing or java browsers. Remote viewing is provided for Internet Explorer (must enable ActiveX) or using the CMS software included on CD. Some iPhone and Android mobile apps for DVR/Camera viewing may be compatible with this DVR. Monoprice does not provide support for mobile apps.