Monoprice is proud to offer a high quality cost effective DVR solution for your security system! Featuring a user friendly linux based mouse driven graphical user interface (GUI), remote access via Internet Explorer for menu control and monitoring of playback, a maximum recording rate of 120 frames per second (FPS), H.264 video encoding which uses up to 50% less storage space than Mpeg4 encoding, event notifications to e-mail or PC client systems, various backup options available such as USB flash drive or an external CD/DVD writer, and expandability through the addition of an internal DVD-RW (not included), this is a DVR that provides the ultimate level of protection for your home or business at a price that's affordable.
- User friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
- Mouse driven GUI
- Easy to use menu composition
- Easy to use recorded data search (time, date, motion, alarm)
- Auto restart after power interruption
- DB structure offers data stabilization and optimum storage utilization
- Remote control via client program
- Remote full access via Internet Explorer (menu control, monitoring, playback)
- Pan, tilt, zoom control
- Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 encoding (uses up to 50% less space than Mpeg4)
- Multi channel playback
- IR remote control
- Event notifications to e-mail, buzzer, or PC client system
- Various backup options available (USB flash drive, external CD/DVD, internal SATA DVD-RW) *
- Storage: SATA hard drive up to 1TB max (not included)
- Native support for mobile devices with Java Web Browser support
To see a copy of the Instruction Manual for this product, please click the following link.
* Please note that this product does NOT include a SATA internal hard drive, an internal SATA DVD-RW, USB flash drive, or external CD/DVD writer. These are options that will need to be purchased separately and installed by the customer.