This all-in-one HDMI® extender not only handles high-speed 1080p HDMI video, with high-resolution audio, but it also transmits the IR signal and your ethernet over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable at distances up to 100 meters (328 feet)!
This HDMI extender is able to send High-Speed (1080p) HDMI signals to distances up to 100 meters (328 feet), with full 10.2 Gbps bandwidth, using only a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. It supports 3D video modes and high-resolution audio, such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
It also includes and IR back-channel, so you can control your equipment from the destination room. The IR receiver and transmitter are large, wide-directional units, so the receiver can handle inputs from various angles and the transmitter can send the IR signal to several pieces of equipment.
The HDMI Sender and Receiver units each feature a three-port Ethernet hub. Connect a cable from your wired router to one of the hub ports and the other five can be used to connect PCs and other internet capable devices. The ethernet signal can be transmitted at a full 100 Mbps alongside the HDMI and IR signals.
The Sender and Receiver units can be fixed to a flat surface (wall, table, inside a cabinet, etc) using the included L brackets (4 each) and screws (8 each, 2 per bracket). Screws or bolts needed to fix the brackets to your surface are not included. Both the Sender and Receiver require 5 VDC power and a pair of AC Adapters are included.
There simply is no better way to extend your high-speed 3D HDMI signal over long distances. With the inclusion of IR and ethernet support, this unit give you a flexibility and capabilities that have been previously unavailable!
- Supports HDCP
- Uncompressed HDMI signal
- Enables HDMI 10.2 Gbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet in parallel over a single 100m Cat5e/6 cable
- 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- 1080p / 60 Hz with 48-bit pixels
- 3D pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD
- Three standard Ethernet ports with switching capabilities on each unit. There is no difference between the three and any type of connection topology is permitted
- Built-in single-band IR extender function allows IR remote control of source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received near the Display back to the source devices
For best results, we strongly recommend the use of a Cat6 cable to connect the Sender and Receiver units.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.