This unique cable adapter allows you to attach your computer to any parallel printer device thru the USB port and get faster printing results. USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface provides up to 12 Mbps data throughput, so printing is much faster compared when connected to standard parallel port. The USB-Parallel Printer cable also provides true plug-n-play and hot-plug capability -- simply plug in the cable under the Windows operating system and the cable will be instantly detected.
- Single chip USB 1.1 to IEEE1284 bi-directional parallel port host to host communication
(Note: Bi-directional refrrs to data communications in compliance to IEEE 1284 standards. However, the cable will only function from USB to Parallel. If will not function in the reverse)
- Unicersal Serial Bus Specification Rev 1.1 compliant
- IEEE-1284 1994 bi-directional parallel port Specification compliant
- USB full speed and bus powered
- Support windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista