This Digital Coax Cable is made from premium quality RG-6/U with double copper braid shielding to prevent signal degradation caused by EMI and RFI interference. This cable is ideal for conducting S/PDIF digital audio signals and other high-bandwidth content, but it can also be used for composite video and other line level RCA signals.
The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that the jacket has been treated so that it complies with fire safety regulations, making it safe for use through or within the walls of residential class buildings.
- Gold plated RCA male connectors
- Rubber-covered, molded connector housings
- 97% pure oxygen-free copper conductor
- Double shielded with copper braiding
- 22 pF per foot capacitance
- 75 ohm impedance