Are you running a trade show and need an easy way to setup multiple HD displays showcasing your product? Do you have a sports bar or recreation center with HDTVs set up everywhere for your customers to watch the big game? Or do you just want to have a TV in every room of your house, so you can do your household chores without missing a moment of your favorite TV show? Enter the Monoprice 1x4 HDMI® Amplifier Splitter!
This is the perfect solution for when you need to distribute a video signal to multiple displays. It takes a single HDMI input and splits it into four Ethernet signals, which are then transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable each to a distance of up to 50 meters (164 feet). The receiver unit at the end then converts the signal back to HDMI for use by the display.
This kit comes with everything you need, except the actual cables themselves. You get the 1x4 Amplifier Splitter, four Receiver units, and five AC adapters, one for the amplifier and the other four for the receivers. You also get mounting brackets and screws for each receiver, so you can fix them to a wall or other surface.
- Easy to install - just plug it in and start using it right away!
- Extends High Speed 1080p HDMI signals up to 50 meters (164 feet)
- Uses just a single Cat5e/6 cable for each display
- Supports 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps per channel (4.95 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 8-bit per channel (24-bit all channel) deep color
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- CE, FCC, UL (Canadian and US), and RoHS compliant
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends the use of minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting a device, such as this splitter, between the source and destination devices to ensure minimal signal loss and maximum High Speed signal reliability.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.