Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
4Claying Interactive Kit - Beginner
4Claying electronic DIY kit is a fun-to-play kit that combines the fun of scuplting with ultralight clay and building interactive circuits around it. It is a great way of helping kids to learn the basics of electronics and to play with sensors in an easy and intuitive way.
This kit contains not only vibrant colored, toxic free lightweight modeling clay, but also high quality color LEDs and motion sensors to make your sculptures "alive".
With up to 6 colors of clay and 4 colors of LEDs, you will be able to create a full color spectrum and make your creation look fabulous. You can make use of these LEDs as eyes, stars or whatever you want, and use the motion sensor as a trigger. For example, a cat that blinks eyes when you come close or walk by. This PIR (Motion) Sensor can detect the infrared signals from the person or animals which are moving, and can output the switching signal.
- Fully knead before use.
- Sealed for preservation, avoid direct sunlight.
- Add some water to continue kneading if the clay is dry.
- Let it dry naturally,avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision required - possible choking hazard
- Fully dry the electronic components if wet.
- Pull slowly to replace the LEDs.
- Check the battery if the LEDs can't light up.
- User's Manual (Nov 4, 2014)