Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 19" x 16" x 8"
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for drones, audio mixers, or small desktop computers using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 1739 cu in (28.5 liter) internal volume
- 59.1 lbs (26.8 Kg) maximum buoyancy
- 18.86" x 16.34" x 8.54" (479 x 415 x 217 mm) external dimensions
- 17.64" x 13.58" x 7.32" (448 x 345 x 186 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 12.8 lbs (5.81 Kg)
To Monoprice: Make larger versions of these ASAP. Myself and every other person who's written a review will buy them. I want to load my lights, shoulder rig and other delicate camera equipment into these. Bigger. Bigger. Bigger.
PROS: * Solid, rugged exterior
* Great pick & pluck foam
* As good as Pelican
CONS: * This is currently the largest size available
PROS: Solid, good quality plastic and foam. Less expensive than other "Pelican" style cases.
CONS: None yet.
PROS: Sturdy light secure.
Ample options for carrying important items.
CONS: Bought two and the foam inserts were not consistent so trying to match up interior lining when modifying two layers is not as seamless as it could be.
CONS: -No lifetime warranty like competitor's products?
the case is of good quality and looks tough.
PROS: the case is of good quality and looks tough.
PROS: Durable and affordable. Configurable foam inserts.
CONS: Configuring the foam inserts is easy for length and width but, height is a little tricky. Also, it doesn't appear that replacement inserts are available.
CONS: None that I can find.
PROS: these cases are excellent.I bought 2 of these for my fish finders and they protect my gear very well.The price is right .great product.
CONS: only that i wish I had got them sooner..
I am using this for my telescope for storage, so far it has been perfect.
The only minimal complain I have is the foam, not the quality or anything, the way it is divided.
You have two slimmer foams on the lid, and at the bottom of the case. In the middle you have only two thicker pieces that can be divided, but only vertically, not horizontally.
I would have appreciated if it had 3 of said pieces or 4, but of smaller sizes, this way it allows for more or less depth customization.
All in all it is still a 10, just consider that for the next gen please.
CONS: Foam is subdivided in sets that are too large.