Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Monoprice Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal/Smartphones, 10,000mAh Power Bank
USB Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries (1450mAh, 1.2V) - 2 Pack
Get the money-saving benefits of rechargeable batteries with the convenience of USB charging with these USB Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries from Monoprice!
These batteries feature a USB plug under the cap, which allows you to charge them from any USB charging source, including computer ports, wall chargers, car chargers, and powered USB hubs. They require a nominal charging current of only 120~200mA and can be fully charged in about 5~7 hours. A built-in current limiter prevents overcharging and they can be charged up to 500 times.
- Easily charged from any USB power source
- Low Self Discharge (LSD) type NiMH cells
- Up to 500 charge cycles (typical)
- Nominal 5~7 hour full charge time at 120~200mA current level
- Built-in current limiter prevents overcharging
- Can be charged using a traditional NiMH AA battery charger
- Includes an LED indicator for charging status
- Tethered cap prevents accidental loss
- Specification Sheet (Sep 10, 2013)
PROS: nothing comes to mind
CONS: These have this little elastic band that does not hold the cap together.
PROS: Great Idea
CONS: Don't hold a charge and drain quickly
PROS: Clever idea. Hoping I would not have to carry non-rechargable batteries or a charger. I always have a USB source
CONS: Poor quality control.