Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Caliber In Wall Speakers 6.5 Inch Fiber Quick-Lock 2-Way In-Wall Speakers (pair)
Installing in-wall speakers has never been faster or easier. Thanks to the quick locking mounting clips built into these in-wall speakers, fastening the speaker to your wall only takes seconds. Instead of slowly turning a screw as on traditional speaker clips, the quick locking system instantly locks into position with the use of the special included tool. Removal is just as simple and only requires a simple twist.
But quality doesn't stop at installation. These speakers don't skimp where it counts. High quality drivers and crossover circuits deliver true high fidelity sound. DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber woofer cones and titanium fiber silk dome tweeters deliver a sweet sonic image.
In-wall and in-ceiling speakers allow you to expand your listening environment throughout your entire home as well as remove the clutter of giant box speakers giving you back your living space. In either case it's a win-win situation for those who desire high fidelity and those who put emphasis on decor.
- Quick locking mounting clip system
- Light and rigid, well-balanced yellow woven Kevlar® Cone Woofers for distortion free bass and mid-range
- Oversized Magnets for more impactful bass
- Precision titanium silk membrane dome tweeters for sweeter highs and pure sonic clarity
- Pivoting tweeters allow you to point the accoustics to the prime listening position for a more accurate and immersive sonic experience
- Adjustable crossover switch allows you to match the speakers to the sonic characteristics of your listening environment and the location in which you place them
- 8 ohms standard impediance ensured they can be safely driven by even the most modest home theater recievers
Please note that this video shows the specific instructions for installation of PID 4101. However, it is representational of the steps, tools, and types of procedures that would be used for the installation of any in-wall or in-ceiling speaker and is included on this page for reference purposes only. Please refer to the installation instructions of the in-wall or in-ceiling speaker you have for the specific dimensions and installation procedures.
Note that the price listed in the video was the price for PID 4101 at the time the video was made. Prices can fluctuate up and down based on production costs and the value of the US$ against foreign currencies.
|Frequency Response||55 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Power Handling Capacity||40 watts nominal, 80 watts maximum|
|Cut Out Diameter||288 x 174 mm|
- Dimensions Diagram (Feb 8, 2011)
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.