Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router
Break out of the crowded 2.4GHz wireless band using this AC750 Wireless Dual band Router from Monoprice!
This router relieves the crowding on the 2.4GHz band by adding a second channel at 5 GHz. Your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi® equipment can still connect at the 2.4GHz band, while your newer Wi-Fi equipment will be able to connect on the 5 GHz band.
It includes four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports for wired networking connections and three 5dBi antennas for superior wireless reception. It can achieve speeds up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and up to 450Mbps on the 5GHz band.
It supports a number of advanced features, including support for multiple SSIDs, bandwidth control, and VPN pass-through. An Ethernet cable is included.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac standards
- Works on the 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz bands simultaneously
- Includes four 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports for wired connections
- Includes three 5dBi antennas for superior reception
- Provides up to 300Mbps bandwidth on the 2.4GHz band and up to 450Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Supports WEP, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK wireless encryption
- Supports wireless MAC filtering
- Includes support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Includes support for Bandwidth Control and Access Control
- Supports Virtual Server, DMZ, and VPN Pass-through functions
- Supports Dynamic DNS and Static Routing
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
PROS: Inexpensive, easy setup, fairly advanced configuration options (power output, multiple SSIDs, auto/manual WAN port speed/duplex)
CONS: The interface is a bit glitchy.
PROS: Easy to set up
PROS: 5Ghz for a relatively inexpensive price, WPS, it works decently (only 2 months so far)
CONS: Small, light weight, very basic interface out of the box
PROS: Fairly easy set-up and although I can't get the 5 gig stream yet, I don't think it's an issue with the unit.
CONS: Can't get the 5 gig stream but I have some troubleshooting to do before I write off the unit.
PROS: This wireless router is a great purchase. Its a great price, excellent dual-band performance, and shipped quick.Set-up was a breeze.
PROS: I have configured as a wireless access point and it has been completely stable for the first two weeks. Reasonably good range.
CONS: User interface is a little complicated, but that seems to be usual with routers these days
PROS: easy setup, responsive tech support
PROS: Worked in seconds. Plug it in and works. If you are a tech geek I am sure it has its down sides. I plugged in, followed the very brief instructions, changed passwords and had all my devices up an running in minutes. Small footprint.
CONS: 5GHZ range is verrrry limited, but 5GHZ speeds are very fast. Very brief instruction manual.
PROS: Easy set up good browser interface
CONS: Stability / distance of the 5GHz band is limited.