Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
3U Hinged Wallmount Rack
There is no need to go for the expense and complexity of a full rack mount chassis when all you need is to mount a couple of panels. Save money, time, and hassles by using this 3U Hinged Wallmount Rack from Monoprice!
This simple rack is designed to sit on a desktop or mount to a wall. The open design allows for easy ambient cooling, while the swing-out hinged rack mount points allow for easy accessibilit without completely removing the panel. It is constructed of 2.0mm cold rolled SPCC steel and can support a total of 11 lbs (5.0 Kg).
The rack provides 3U of space and the internal dimensions are adjustable from 9.9" to 13.5" (25.1 to 34.3 cm). It is RoHS compliant.
- 3U form factor
- 11 lb (5.0 Kg) weight capacity
- Constructed of 2.0mm SPCC cold rolled steel
- Swing-out hinged mounting points for easy access
- Can be mounted to a wall or set on a desk or other surface
- Adjustable internal depth from 9.9" to 13.5" (25.1 to 34.3 cm)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19.50" x 5.25" x 9.90" (495 x 133 x 251 mm)
- Maximum airflow through open top and bottom
- RoHS compliant
PROS: Well Constructed
CONS: Missing Assembly screws
Truly sorry to hear that you did not receive the assembly screws with PID 10657. The returns department will be sending you the missing assembly screws to your mount rack. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
PROS: Pretty solid and adjustable- not detailed quality but still a good value.
CONS: Not UL listed- will fail a city inspection because it lacks the UL markings/sticker
- Despite 'con' below, would definitely purchase again.
PROS: - Excellent price
- Provides an alternative for a small 19" rack mount option where a rack is unnecessary or not an option
- Provides the ability to "swing" the upper third on a pivot point.
- Bottom most mount point offer the ability to "tilt" the item vs. "swing" (upper 2/3s of the frame)
CONS: - While the ability to have a 19" rack mount option *and* the ability to "swing" the item 'open', the hing is not strong enough to prevent drooping. Using the 49-port patch panel and firmly attaching it to the one side, the patch panel (on the opposite side) droops down a couple inches. This aspect aside, when the panel is properly attached on both sides, this is strongly enough to support the weight without issue. Suggest that a "crossbar" be provided so that the bottom or top (if not used) would add structural reinforcement.