Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Dual-Band 802.11AC 600Mbps USB 2.0 Wi-Fi® Adapter
These adapters bring Wireless AC technology to any desktop or portable system with an available USB port. With a user friendly interface in the included software, users can easily manage and connect to available wireless networks. Each adapter can be configured for multiple wireless networks and can automatically connect when a preferred network is in range. Using a USB extension cable (not included) these adapters can also be moved around to find a stronger signal. Since these adapters are small yet powerful, they are ideal for traveling abroad or for use in a conference room.
- Supports the wireless 802.11AC standard
- Supports transmitting over 2.4G and 5G frequencies simultaneously
- Backwards compatible with wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac network hardware
- Reduced interference and lag with dual band connectivity for HD streaming, gaming, and video conferencing
- Maximum transmission speed of up to 433Mbps over 5.0GHz and 150Mbps over 2.4GHz frequencies
- Setup wireless security and encryption easily with the WPS button
- Supports Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 or above and Windows® XP / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Small, lightweight, and includes a built-in antenna
- 64/128-bit WEP
Size and Weight:
- Weight: 0.07 oz. (2 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.6" x 0.4" (28 x 16 x 9 mm)
- 1 x Dual-Band 802.11AC 600Mbps USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- 1 x Drivers CD
- 1 x Quick Install Guide
- Operation Temperature: +32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +158°F (-40 ~ +70°C)
- Relative Humidity (non-condensing): 10 ~ 90%
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PROS: Price good. Works well in both bands.
CONS: Very poor instructions.
No detailed instructions
I played around for 20 minutes until I got lucky.
PROS: It has speeded up internet loading
CONS: Some will throw up their hands or return as I almost did as instructions didn't get you to operational status